Mr. George R. Adams is an experienced attorney with a broad trust and wealth planning background. He has served the greater Washington DC area in many capacities including President of Chevy Chase Securities and Chase Insurance, Vice President in Charge of Estate and Trust Administration for Chevy Chase Trust, Vice President in Charge of Personal and Institutional Trust Marketing for Riggs National Bank Trust, President of Exeter Trust, of counsel to the law firms of Binstock, Torchinsky and Associates, of counsel to Lena Barnett LLC and Associates, and an attorney with the Firm of Wilkes, Price and Tomason in Bethesda, Md.
Mr. Adams is a Past President of the DC Estate Planning Council and Past Director of the National Association of Estate Planning Councils. He has served as He has served many local charitable organizations including among others the DC Division of the American Cancer Society, The American Red Cross, Shady Grove Hospital, Global Bees, and currently serves as Chairman of the Investment Committee of the Supreme Court Historical Society.
Private Wealth Planning and Preservation, Estate Planning, Trusts and Estates, Investment Management , Document Preparationv
• University of Colorado (BA Economics and Political Science)
• Creighton University School of Law (Juris Doctor)
• Master Fellow of the Esperti-Petersen Advanced Planning Institute
• Graduate of the College for Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado
• Northwestern University Graduate Trust School, American Bankers Association (Graduate Certificate)
• Loyola College of Baltimore (Masters Business Administration)